How to Order a Transcript:
Unofficial Transcripts for all Academic programs can be obtained by Registrar, by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The office does not mail unofficial transcripts. In most cases unofficial transcripts can be produced immediately. It may however take up to 5 business days to produce transcripts for students who attended MSPP prior to 1986.
Official Transcripts for all Academic programs are produced by the Office of the Registrar.
- Current Students can order official transcripts by sending a request by email to email@example.com
- Alumni and former students can order official transcripts by mail or fax, to the Registrar’s Office. The Transcript request form can be downloaded here (Word doc). Mailed and faxed requests can be submitted without the form provided the information listed below is included with the request.
- Full Name, including any former names
- MSPP ID number or Social Security number
- Date of Birth
- Program Attended
- Dates of Attendance
- Degree awarded, if any
- Complete address(es) of transcript destination
Mail request to:
Office of the Registrar
One Wells Avenue
Newton, MA 02459
Fax request to: 617-477-2030
Note: Your transcript will not be released if you have not fulfilled your financial obligations, and/or other outstanding requirements of MSPP.