For Entering Students
Policies, Procedures and Disclosures
All MSPP students are strongly encouraged to become familiar with the organization and content of the MSPP Institutional Policy and Procedure Manual (IPPM). Because every institution needs order and organization to function efficiently, this document seeks to outline expectations and methods through which the business of education can be successfully accomplished.
The IPPM introduces several important topics of importance to all members of the community:
- Institutional Governance and Structure
- Educational Advising, Planning and Evaluation
- Academic Integrity, Grading, Probation, Leave of Absence, Graduation
- Library Circulation and Copyright Policy
- Codes of Ethics
- Prohibition against Hazing, Sexual Harassment, and Substance Abuse No Smoking Policy
- Administrative Resources and Policies
- Access and Disclosure: Student Records
- Registration Policies: Drop/Add, Withdrawal, Reinstatement
Students may access an online copy of the IPPM by clicking here (please note that you must have a MyCampus user ID and password to access this link).
The IPPM can also be accessed via the MyCampus portal by following these links: Student Portal >Registrar > Registrar Document Library > Policy and Procedure Manuals
For information about campus safety and security statistics, please click here.