Resources for Veterans
The Office of Veterans Affairs at MSPP would like to thank all veterans for their service and welcome you to the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology.
My name is Debra Boyce I am the certifying official for veteran's benefits at MSPP.
Below please find information on applying for benefits, admissions, forms required, important websites, detailed information on the chapters of the GI bill, Federal and State programs, Yellow Ribbon and other important information.
How to Begin
Apply For Benefits
- Service members should complete VA Form 22-1990
- Dependents should complete VA Form 22-5490
- Dependents applying for Chapter 33 benefits should complete VA Form 22-1990e after transfer of benefits has been approved by the department of defense.
Applications can also be completed using VONAPP, which is available on the Department of Veterans Affairs website: www.gibill.va.gov
Decide On A Program
- MSPP has a wide variety of different graduate programs to choose from.
- You may verify that both the school and the program are approved by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education or the Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development, Division of Apprentice Training.
Apply for Admission
- Contact us at email@example.com to find out how to get started.
- Once admitted, contact Debra Boyce, MSPP's Certifying Official, who will certify your benefits.
- Debra Boyce may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-564-9334. Located on first floor, 111L. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Certificate of Eligibility
- DD-214, DD214-If available
- Students must continue to make satisfactory progress towards completion and notify Debra Boyce of any withdrawal, change in enrollment status, or change in place or program study.
- If you require additional funding, please complete your FAFSA and refer to the financial aid section on this website or contact the financial aid office at 617-327-6777 Hillary x1524 or Elaine x1501.
Below is a list of contacts and websites outside of MSPP that may be helpful to you.
For information on approved education programs, licensing, and certification exams, and on the job training programs:
Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
454 Broadway, Suite 200
Revere, MA 02151
Phone: (617) 391-6072
Fax: (617) 727-0667
For federal G.I. Bill benefit eligibility, application, payment information, and for a complete list of Yellow Ribbon participating colleges and universities:
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Buffalo Regional Processing Office
For information on apprenticeship programs:
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Division of Apprentice Standards
P.O. Box 146759
19 Staniford Street, 1st Floor
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 626-5409
Fax: (617) 626-5427
U.S. Deparment of Veterans Affairs
Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits Online Application (VONAPP)
Mass Vets Advisor
Local Veterans' Service Officers
Veterans Education Benefits Pamphlet (PDF)