For Students and Alumni
Where Should I Begin My Postdoc Search?
- Search CareerLink, MSPP's online local and national job posting board; new opportunities are posted weekly.
- Search the APPIC Directory.
- For a detailed list of postdoctoral sites with contact information in New England, contact Julie Polson at email@example.com.
- There are many different resources available that will assist you in your search for a postdoc. Read about them in this article on the APA website.
How Should I Prepare for the Application and Interview Process?
- Update your curriculum vitae/resume and cover letter. Resume and cover letter review is available by appointment through Mary-Alice Howard, Director of Human Resources. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practice interviewing using career advice from Monster.com. Meet with your advisor and/or a colleague to role play and sharpen your interview focus.
- Students from all programs are welcome to discuss career options with Dr. Alan Beck. Please contact Julie Polson at email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Join LinkedIn to build your professional Network! Read why you should join here: The Value of LinkedIn.
For more information, please contact Julie Polson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-327-6777 x1533.