Apply For Respecialization in Clinical Psychology
Thank you for considering the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology (MSPP). Applicants are considered on their overall potential for successful performance in graduate level coursework as well as the potential “fit” with our programs and fields of study.
In order to have the application considered, please submit:
- Completed Application
- A $50 Application Fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all official transcripts
- A personal statement addressing the following (maximum 4 pages):
- Please discuss your interest in pursuing respecialization in clinical psychology.
- Discuss your major areas of interest in professional psychology and discuss the professional goals to which you aspire.
- Please submit three letters of reference from individuals who are familiar with your academic and clinical work.
Apply Online use this link to fill out and submit your application online.
Send supporting materials such as transcripts and letters of reference to:
One Wells Avenue
Newton, MA 02459
Application Process and Deadlines for Admission
Applications are considered on a rolling admissions basis. They are evaluated by the Admissions Office, the Director of Respecialization and the Dean of the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program.
An interview is scheduled with the Director of Respecialization at a mutually agreeable date.
Decisions are communicated in writing shortly thereafter, and the acceptance of the admissions offer must be accompanied by a $1,000.00 deposit to secure your admission.